bar risers

09 m8

Reaction score
what would i need to put handle bar risers on my 09 m8 if i put these risers
Rox ajustible 4"-5.5" or 6"-8.25" whats need to make it work. or dose arcatic cat have so any one can buy the ones like on the sno pro
thanks for the help

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On my machine I re-routed the cables and put on a bigger riser. They were all over the place and I was able to get quite a bit more out of them.

That's a good starting point anyways.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey out of curiosity, how far from your running boards to your bars? My machine is an even 36" now with the 8" riser.

Sorry to hijack.

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the telescopic ones on the sno pros are nice hey!!! I have 4" risers on mine, I would say its how tall you are, personal preferences ect. I would check out a dealership you never know maybe you can get what you are looking for :)

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had the extendable ones installed on my 08 M8 (which is being delivered in a week and a half) .Just under $200 for the bars and 2 hours labor.

09 m8

Reaction score
Had the extendable ones installed on my 08 M8 (which is being delivered in a week and a half) .Just under $200 for the bars and 2 hours labor.[/

ur talking about the ones from the sno pro handle bars if yes how did u get them and what was the price on jsut the handle bars

09 m8

Reaction score
ur talking about the ones from the sno pro handle bars if yes how did u get them and what was the price on jsut the handle bars

Top Bottom