bar risers???

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im fixing up a 1990 arctic scrap and i would like to put some bar risers on it. I can find cabel extentions and bar risers but no break lines. does anyone know were or if you can get breaklines for old cats?

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know what the end connections are like for the 90, but if they are the same as the newer sleds you can use a brake line off say a Crossfire or M. I did this to my 02 ZR. Gained good length and a steel braided hose over rubber for more positive braking.

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know what the end connections are like for the 90, but if they are the same as the newer sleds you can use a brake line off say a Crossfire or M. I did this to my 02 ZR. Gained good length and a steel braided hose over rubber for more positive braking.
its a cabel break could I use a throtel cabel extender

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clutch cable off a street bike or you could use a brake line off a mountain bike, not sure how big the barrels on the end of the cables are though, but either of these would work fine depending on the barrel size being the only factor.

98670X

Reaction score
just put a 6 ich on my 98 summitx , built my own brake line extension for 4 dollars....worth every penny ;)

Top Bottom