Bar & Riser for Nytro?

jockdoc

Reaction score
Just wondering what the best bar/riser combination is? You watch Rasmussen/Burandt and the current trend seems to be toward going super short on the riser... Almost counter trend to what is coming on the current crop of sleds... I don't mind my OEM set up on the 2010 Nytro. I know some guys are chopping the riser down a bunch.

Any thoughts or opinions would be really appreciated.

hornydevil

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cut my stock rise cause I my arms are not that long or to short...lol. Took 1" of it, works just fine.After . image.jpg Before

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The headlight looks stock !!!

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run a 6" motion riser and then went to a 8 in power madd which worked out to the same heith, was equal to. Arev with. A 10" riser. I find it to high so going back to the stock and going to try a OFT relocate. After seeing that skinZ seat look like I have to buy another seat now. Does the snow fly around like crazy like that?

hornydevil

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run a 6" motion riser and then went to a 8 in power madd which worked out to the same heith, was equal to. Arev with. A 10" riser. I find it to high so going back to the stock and going to try a OFT relocate. After seeing that skinZ seat look like I have to buy another seat now. Does the snow fly around like crazy like that?

Cool! I also have the OFT relocate kit. The seat is nice but a bit to high for my liking, I'm probably going to cut it down a bit.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How is you project coming along, I saw you where selling you Mcx Nypex kit.... did you decide to go with something else?

Thought I wasn't gonna have time for it due to work. Gonna start on it one day here soon. Waiting on skid and front end componets but they should be here next week.

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool! I also have the OFT relocate kit. The seat is nice but a bit to high for my liking, I'm probably going to cut it down a bit.

Is your tunnel open around the turbo? I like the idea of having it open, but would think there would be debris flying out with out any deflector or such?

hornydevil

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is your tunnel open around the turbo? I like the idea of having it open, but would think there would be debris flying out with out any deflector or such?

It is partially open, there is a plate covering the back of the turbo. I don't have a picture of it, my sled is still in storage.

Top Bottom