Banshee

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have posted it in the classified section but If anyone knows someone looking for a 07 done up with maybe 2 tanks through it. PLease let me know.

Thanks

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would love to have a banshee again but unfortunatley the other half wouldn't approve. How come you want to sell it?

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I have an 06 Rhino with 300 kms on it an I usually don't have much time to ride. I had the Banshee out twice last summer and I only have like 5 hours on it. I have $8700 invested in it so it is a great deal for whoever buys it.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh I know how the banshee can be a money pit. The one that i had was a '01 w/ a cool head and 21cc domes, ported n' polished, case matched as well as exhaust ports matched, twin air filter, high flow water pump, good quality motion pro twist grip and pipes. can't remember the name of the pipes at the moment tho. Should have went to an after market rad as well cause it still would want to over heat if you lugged around to much and didn't keep the air moving. That thing rocked.....kinda miss playing in the sand dunes out by Hinton and the gravel pits. Bruderhiem was fun too.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep this is my 3rd one and I don't want it to sit in the garage collecting dust and I don't have time to ride it in the summer. So if you know anyone that wants one let me know.

Top Bottom