Banshee plastics

Gettin' Muddy

Reaction score
So I might get some hate for this but i really dont like the look of the front fender or nose cone of the banshee's but they are an incredible machine so i was wondering if there are any aftermarket plastics for the nose cone that dont look like the traditional banshee front end, let me know please i havent found any yet

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I might get some hate for this but i really dont like the look of the front fender or nose cone of the banshee's but they are an incredible machine so i was wondering if there are any aftermarket plastics for the nose cone that dont look like the traditional banshee front end, let me know please i havent found any yet

buy a 250R then!

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the closest thing to the frame and radiator set up is a raptor, you might beable to retro some raptor plastics on, but i wouldnt!!! banshee is the way it is!! love it or leave it

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Break out the utility knife!

Top Bottom