Banner rec.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats true Taken over the yamaha building behind the old Canadian Tire

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, I got an email that they bought down there in cranbrook.

Geographically all there missing is something in Calgary area, I suspect Cochrane would be there choice.

Steenso

Reaction score
Long overdue to see a Doo dealer in Cranbrook. Hoping service level in new location is better than some of their existing locations.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it going to be Doo?
I asked and was kind of brushed off….
yes a doo dealer. current place also sells Klim gear but that might now go to All seasons as they sell Polaris (that's my guess)

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
yes a doo dealer. current place also sells Klim gear but that might now go to All seasons as they sell Polaris (that's my guess)
Lots of western Doo dealers sell Klim. Banner in Lethbridge, Vernon, and Kamloops all sell Klim. One of the biggest Doo dealers in western Canada, Martin's Motorsports is a huge Klim dealer.

ironhorse

Reaction score
All Seasons has been great to deal with, but it would be nice to have access to Can Am parts in the area

Old Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got my 2021 Summit treated me great. When to Golden to get some new winter wear and this fellow help me. He made sure all was good and right. Very help full. Found out latter he was the owner. Supper fellow. Thanks I sure like his people in Golden. Thanks

SUPERDUTY

Reaction score
Wow Derek is starting to monopilize western Canada. I have dealt with Derek the owner and he has alway been fair on my units, sleds and atvs.

Top Bottom