Banged one off tonight.....

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Not what you think you sick minded people jeeeez.....The 1st video( ok this one is a slideshow) took couple hours due to a ID 10 T error on my behalf

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RglI2QJoPk[/YOUTUBE]

Well the tube thing doesn't seem to work for me so click here YouTube - Snow and Mud #1

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see that I am in it a couple of times, so it is an AWESOME video! :D

tekim :D

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK I have only sledded a few times (3) that I can remember and never in the Mt.s and I was thinking maybe I should try it, now I don't think I want to.

great photos but I am thinking you guys maybe just a little more crazier then me. The only thing you have over the quads is that 95% of the time it will be a soft landing in the snow.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
The snow is harder than it looks.
Don't worry, we (summitric and myself) took our wives out a few years ago. They had never ridden in the mountains and did just fine. Your looking at the Best of the Best photos in the video and there suppose to "Impress" everyone.
When we're out we ride in areas to suit the weakest or newest rider in our group. You gotta give it a try, you'll get hooked.

OK I have only sledded a few times (3) that I can remember and never in the Mt.s and I was thinking maybe I should try it, now I don't think I want to.

great photos but I am thinking you guys maybe just a little more crazier then me. The only thing you have over the quads is that 95% of the time it will be a soft landing in the snow.

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great slide show Murminator. Do you got permission to use that song. LOL. It seemed to go perfectly with the pics.:perfect10:

McMOOSE

Reaction score
That was just awesome. Great job. Makes me want to go and buy a mountian machine.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
awesome work Murminator! thats Awesome, can't wait to see them all!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good job buddy,Love all that Orange eh!
catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

YEA, MAYBE YOU SHOULD BOOK INTO OUR MOUNTAIN MANIA 1ST ANNUAL TRIP?? THERE WILL BE SEVERAL NEWBIES THERE, AND WE'LL BE TAKIN' GOOD CARE OF THEM, HOPING TO MAKE THE RIDE A PLEASURABLE EXPERIENCE(RIGHT TYLERG!!!).......... FOOD FOR THOUGHT.... YOU COULD RENT A MACHINE AND HAVE A GREAT TIME...........;)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Awesome Slide Show Murray.... Saw Lots Of Our Rides And Even Our Older Sleds... Lots Of Our Group Jumping Too.... Even Gerald Melloy In A Few, Jumping That Apex...... Well Done, Murray, Can't Wait To See The Rest!!!

Last edited:

Rider38

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know you or your friends personally but that was absolutly fantastic and it makes me hunger for the snow to get here. GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great job Mur. inpeckable timing right when everyone is just iching to get out and ride......well done looking forward to the rest!:D

Top Bottom