Baja 2012

Mr Husaberg

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PhSO_Dhg5Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Hope this works. We just got back from baja after riding for 7 days. If you have never done a tour like this I highly recommend it. You fly in to sandiago with your gear, get to ride a fresh crfx450 and are treated like a rock star. Eat great food, stay in great accommodations and ride more in week than you get to in a summer at home. Tim Morton runs a great tour at baja bound and when you look at his baja race experience you will know why he has rode more miles racing, pre running, and touring than anyone.

This was my first time using the helmet camera. It was a pain and I missed some of the best single track. I should still have enough to finish off the feature film. Hope you enjoy the trailer!

Last edited:

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome stuff! Baja is hard to describe to most people. It's a desert yes, but it varies greatly and there's something about that desert that's truly amazing.

I've now been there twice in the last year and 7000km's worth of riding. I hope to be going back this fall to preride and help some guys I know race. I'd also like to find more of the single track people have hidden there.

I've rode in everything from blistering 38 degree days in deep sand and river washes to mountain tops in 6" of snow. Anything can happen down there but the people are immensely grateful to have you around and so accommodating.

It would be a dream of mine to just tour people around. So much fun!

Watch out for those margaritas though. They catch up on you quick!

Top Bottom