Baja 1000 with TB racing

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_20161112_090141.jpg house and trucks.jpg buggies.jpg IMG_20161112_085948.jpg IMG_20161112_090130.jpg

this the house we rented and the prep in involved for the race the blue /white Rzr is the race machine the others are the pre runners the beginning and ending of the course are not released so the pre runners are to there to practice the beginning and ending of the course.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sick buddy! I'm jealous, next time bring me haha

:beer:

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
prerunner routes.jpg this is the testing maps for the beginning and end practice for the prerunners this data is only released days before the race. Many teams have been practicing the main body of the race for weeks.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
binh.jpg dan.jpg group photos in the courtyard the second pic is the drivers and the navigators
TY BACKUS is on the left and he is the main reason everyone is her

Last edited:

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm frigg'n jealous too!!! This made it onto the bucket list a few years ago and now I can't stop thinking about it.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

360 degree view of race rzr

one prerunner did well one not so well and the salvage will stay in mexico fellows are all right and will be at home base tonight

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats awesome! .... i know a team the races the complete BITD.... best in the desert series... they also do the baja 1000 ..... two good friends of mine that i know personally are Dustin Jones and Shane Dowden who pilot the S3 Powersports Can Am Maverick X3 now... they are factory team Can am... they have invited me down to be with them at a race but i have not had a chance yet to do that... its on my list... i will be seeing them again for the 4 th time next year when i go to MUD NATS down in Texas again next March... ... they also still race some of the CMR Mud RAcing series when they can...

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I try to watch any of these videos, they come up "This video is private."

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that is because he is directing you to Facebook... thats where the video is... if your not on FB and not a friend of the guy that owns the video then you wont see it cause he has his security settings set that way...

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that is because he is directing you to Facebook... thats where the video is... if your not on FB and not a friend of the guy that owns the video then you wont see it cause he has his security settings set that way...
it's on youtube I will switch it to public when I get some time

Top Bottom