bad oil pump

treemagnet

Reaction score
i took my 2012 rzr s 800 in to the dealer with a ticking noise in the top end they proceeded to replace the lifters pistons and cylinders . the motor ran for 20-30 minutes in the shop then started to nok now the crank is shot.polaris covered the top end but as soon as the bottom end went out they rejected my warranty sayiny my after market air filter caused the failer.i think the dealer mechanic misdiagnosed the problem to begine with or caused it while he had the top end apart

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i took my 2012 rzr s 800 in to the dealer with a ticking noise in the top end they proceeded to replace the lifters pistons and cylinders . the motor ran for 20-30 minutes in the shop then started to nok now the crank is shot.polaris covered the top end but as soon as the bottom end went out they rejected my warranty sayiny my after market air filter caused the failer.i think the dealer mechanic misdiagnosed the problem to begine with or caused it while he had the top end apart
yours is the third one I know of that had oil issues. a 2012 rzr s with us in Grande Cache took out the engine due to oil issues as well. he had less than 200 miles on it. haven't heard whether they were going to warranty it or not yet.

Top Bottom