Bad news

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well heres an update, my dad has got a back brace on and he walked to the bathroom in his room and he washed his face and all so he is doing better
OH SO GOOD TO HEAR.........:beer::beer:
Wishes for continued improvement.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Thks & that's positive news Pryder... Any word when he maybe able to head home ?

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
They still dont know when he will get home, and after dinner we are phoneing again so ill check to see if he got the flowers, thanks guys

the Champ

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the family misfortune, Polarisryder. But things like this sometimes happen, it being a part of life, and glad to hear that your dad is doing alright! Here's to a speedy recovery!

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.glaciermountainlodge.com
We'd like to thank all of you for the flowers and concern. So far he is not doing bad and is happy with his progress.

The nurses all love the flowers too, they said they are the biggest and nices vase on the floor.

Thanks everyone!!!

GRD

Reaction score
We'd like to thank all of you for the flowers and concern. So far he is not doing bad and is happy with his progress.

The nurses all love the flowers too, they said they are the biggest and nices vase on the floor.

Thanks everyone!!!

Thanks for the update!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks everyone!!!

Good to hear...Best wishes for continued improvements in Alvin's recovery.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
well good news, My dad is at home now with his back brace on and hes doing better, but hes got a HUGE bruise on his leg

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Good to hear pryder.... Glad mr gml is home and i bet mrs. Gml is thankful too..... Now take care of your old man, pryder... You gotta help out now, big time, right.... I'm hoping for a speedy recovery for your dad!

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AWSOME news PR that he's up and moving. Suppose he figure's he ready to ride again lol. Wish you all the best dude.:rolleyes::beer:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well good news, My dad is at home now with his back brace on and hes doing better, but hes got a HUGE bruise on his leg

Awesome news...that was a close call...thank his angels....and take care of the old feller.Say hello to your family from all of us:)

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will do, snotty we couldnt bring home your flowers, there was to darn many!!

Thats Okay the nurses will like them....and I like nurses.
Woulda hated to hear we left DAD at the hospital cuz the flowers took up all the room in the car:d

Top Bottom