BAD LUCK! I need another part...

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a reed boot for a 2002 ski doo 800? mine has a BIG crack in it. I need it by FRIDAY!!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
try all the dealers, usually by the time you get all of them one of them has the part, martins, riverside, echo in alberta beach, keep callin all the doo dealers you'll find it. even try calgary can get it next day on the bus, snowmobile recyclers etc. easy peasy man.

Barnes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Martin in the southside had one at the beginning of the week when i returned it. try them.

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can ride saturday with 2 pounds of duck tape added. in the mean time, i goota look for one though!

Jemeda11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i used super glue and plastic dip(paint on electrical tape) in a can held for years

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode for a whole season on one taped with electrical tape, so I would have no issues with going on duct tape for a weekend, if ya get what I'm sayin'.....

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I broke mine in mountains I use high temp silicon mine cracked at the mount spent the money and bought v force reeds i think they were $350 but money well spent huge difference

Barnes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you gonna edit your signature saying your sled is for sale too? Better make sure your Kijiji ad says that you glued and taped your reed boot... *rolls eyes*

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you gonna edit your signature saying your sled is for sale too? Better make sure your Kijiji ad says that you glued and taped your reed boot... *rolls eyes*

its not for sale, im seeing if anyone would be intrestid for that price.

Top Bottom