Backhoe/trackhoe near seba beach???

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Searching for help here fellas. I have a small 500 gallon plastic low profile septic tank that I need to put in the ground. I have tried all options I could see on google and even tried to see what I could find from some locals but have had no luck. I would really like to do this tomorrow or Friday (likely Friday due to weather). Does anyone on here have any information or possibly even a machine that they want to work for a few hours this week? The fridge is full of cold beer and the bank machine spits out $20’s lol.

any and all help is appreciated. Thanks!

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Searching for help here fellas. I have a small 500 gallon plastic low profile septic tank that I need to put in the ground. I have tried all options I could see on google and even tried to see what I could find from some locals but have had no luck. I would really like to do this tomorrow or Friday (likely Friday due to weather). Does anyone on here have any information or possibly even a machine that they want to work for a few hours this week? The fridge is full of cold beer and the bank machine spits out $20’s lol.

You might have to find a bank machine that spits out $100's

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am fully aware that the job will not be only a few 20’s worth. I have a $1000 limit on withdrawals and have 2 accounts to pull from. That being said I do not see it as being a job that requires more than one account.

You might have to find a bank machine that spits out $100's

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Just asking but do you have all locates done? No excavation contractor will put a tooth in the ground with out it.

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the help fellas, locates were done and no operators were found. I found very helpful rental company in Drayton valley that has a machine for a very reasonable rate. Now all the cold beer can go to me instead! Lol

Just asking but do you have all locates done? No excavation contractor will put a tooth in the ground with out it.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
thanks for the help fellas, locates were done and no operators were found. I found very helpful rental company in Drayton valley that has a machine for a very reasonable rate. Now all the cold beer can go to me instead! Lol

I was going to suggest you contact Harvey Kosik, he's just off 633 west of Alberta Beach. But it seems you've found a much more palatable solution.

Top Bottom