Backcountry Vandalism

MtnMaster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anywhere the snow is deep, and the hills are steep
Clint, Jason, Tony and Dion you can go back to whatever city you're from and stay the hell out of our backcountry. I invite people from all over to come and experience and enjoy the places in my back yard, and I enjoy meeting people up there from all over. But, this is what will continue to shut down our backcountry playgrounds and make ALL OHV user look like total A**holes..... This is totally unacceptable, and i wish there was a way to hold these d*cks accountable for what they've done. This is a heritage site and one that is watched by both the quad squad and the CO's. This is a year round playground for myself, my children and all other locals. This type of vandalism infuriates me, and I wish I could catch these type of people in action.

Attachments

• 13923250_10157553605820508_1670060654157256032_o.jpg
    13923250_10157553605820508_1670060654157256032_o.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 380

sick1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chances are you don't have to look far to find the perpetrators. Who rolls around the back country with cans of spray paint? Probably locals unfortunately. So would it be against the law to go with a graffiti remover and clean it up?

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tie there naked bodies to a tree out there and spray there balls with black paint and let everyone take pics of them, they are probably the same ones that pulled the crosses out by the plane that the family put out several years ago.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Chances are you don't have to look far to find the perpetrators. Who rolls around the back country with cans of spray paint? Probably locals unfortunately. So would it be against the law to go with a graffiti remover and clean it up?
Exactly what I was thinking ; who rides around the back country with black spray paint?

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe they did this and posted photos on FB.

One should feel bad for the folks that lost their lives in this horrific accident. "Not fair too them in respect or us that remain too read and tell the age old story.

Maybe SRD could come up with plan too restore the remains of this part of the story.

Prep or clean up of the way it remains.

Pal Don

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tie there naked bodies to a tree out there and spray there balls with black paint and let everyone take pics of them, they are probably the same ones that pulled the crosses out by the plane that the family put out several years ago.

Someone pulled out a memorial? That's one of the lowest thing you can do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom