Back into IT!!

BigAlaska

Reaction score
Hello all - I live in Alaska and just bought a new machine this year; 2011 800 RMK Pro 155. The last machine I rode was a '99 Ski-Doo Summit 670X so I am very pumped to rev this new one. I have lived here since a child and only fell out of snowmobiling, because it was too expensive a hobby for at that time. The new machines are so much more solid (in all regards) that I am actually looking forward to getting out and riding more than breaking down... I will use it to 1. Snowmachine 2. get to top to ski down 3. Run a trap line 4. Run Frozen AK and hit all the bars/lodges that open up in what was inaccessible prior to freeze-up. Cheers \~/

BigAlaska

Reaction score
Wow! Rode out about 40 miles this past weekend in what we call "the valley" this past weekend. I have never ridden something that accelerates so quickly and smoothly while never losing an edge. I was on trails too, not pow pow where this thing should be!! It does like to be warmed up before running it, but worth the fifteen minute (-20F) wait that should happen anyway. Thanks Polaris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. Hi to all.

Top Bottom