Bachelor Party Shennanigans

JHeffner

Reaction score
I've got a Bachelor party coming up for a buddy of mine. We're planning to go wheelin up in the Kootneys.

First, does anyone have any ideas on a good place to go around Nakusp. I'm sure there are lots of trails around but just wondering if anyone has been wheelin around there. We will be driving a 73 chevy 6" lift with 35's / 68 Land Cruzer Pretty much stock / 67 Bronco with 4" lift3 5's / and a newer rubicon jeep with 33's the grooms. They are all pretty capable except the cruzers strait 6 doesnt have alot of jam in the mud. We would also like a cool place to camp as well.

Secound, I'm looking for some ideas to do to him once we're up there. Pranks what have you.

Any info you all could give me I would appreciate it a great deal. If any one wants to come it'll probably be towards the end of June.

Thanks

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont understand why people feel they have to pull pranks on guys on there stag night? My stag is coming up in just over a week. I know that i wont be getting dressed up by anyone and not going to be made to look foolish like happens to alot of guys.. I think that the point of it is to get together with your buddies and have a good time.. Thats why mine we are all getting together and having a bbq and then several drinks and just hang out and have fun..

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was up 6 mile from Nelson side loked like could be some good trails up there. lots of lakes and a couple small campgrounds along the trail and 1 guy said the trail goes all the way across to Slocan i beleive it was would be a cool run but might still have some snow up there in areas.:beer::beer:

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The day after wheelen, run a wire from the signal light to the horn. Wait til he hit's town and hit's his first corner..... good fun.

JHeffner

Reaction score
i dont understand why people feel they have to pull pranks on guys on there stag night? My stag is coming up in just over a week. I know that i wont be getting dressed up by anyone and not going to be made to look foolish like happens to alot of guys.. I think that the point of it is to get together with your buddies and have a good time.. Thats why mine we are all getting together and having a bbq and then several drinks and just hang out and have fun..

It's not like I'm going to kill the guy I just want him to have some good memorys. For one buddys stag I dressed up in a tiger suit and went running into the fire at 1200 at night he still talks about it to this day. Lighten up dude your gettin married. It's all down hill from here trust me I've been married for 3 years.

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup, three things I see here.

1. No cameras are allowed, dont care what ya do, memories only.
2. Don't make him wear goofy chit, let him enjoy it as he gets to be the man for the night.

3. That is way to fuggin far to get some strippers to, just sayin.... hahaha

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have fun, boy I have seen some bad stags over the years. I think that as Glengine stated just have fun. One I was at in 1982 they duct taped him to a hall table hands and feet then stood up the table it over balanaced and he landed on his face what a mess. I was so mad and you should of seen the Doctor lay into these guys at the Hospital. My stag they put me in a dress and we went golfing and had a nice steak supper with the boys, no other BS happened. Be considerate its your freind, friends dont mess with buddies..

Last edited by a moderator:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
The day after wheelen, run a wire from the signal light to the horn. Wait til he hit's town and hit's his first corner..... good fun.

LOL

When out on the trail when he get away from his ride and small chunk of bailing wire with a couple 7/16 nuts on it wired to the rear U-joint when he starts the drive BANG BANG BANG figure be broke something ....it'll scare the crap outta him

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's not like I'm going to kill the guy I just want him to have some good memorys. For one buddys stag I dressed up in a tiger suit and went running into the fire at 1200 at night he still talks about it to this day. Lighten up dude your gettin married. It's all down hill from here trust me I've been married for 3 years.

See now that would be funny and stuff like that is cool.. Just like some of the other stuff mentioned is funny like the turn signal/horn. The one guy who said that there are no camera's allowed well at my stag i plan on having a ton of pics taken as is my fiance quadster at her stagette because we want to be able to make a photo album of our nights for us, so we will be able to look back at it years from now and laugh.. I know it's not the conventional way to do things but thats ok..

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
since you're into off roading, get a leg shackle and attach the chain to one of your 35" spares so he has to roll it wherever he goes. just make sure the attachment point floats, so the chain doesn't twist.

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took a 5 pin bowling ball, drilled a hole, and welded a shackle and chain to the bolt. Strapped it to buddies leg and then locked it on showed him the new lock and keys....then threw the keys in a big dumpster...

This was the night before the wedding rehearsal; his father in law to be had a spare key.....we took some precautions as he is resourceful....so we had his truck keys, locked his garage, disconnected his phone, told his neighbors. So trying to fiquer out how to get this thing off and how to get to the rehearsal the father in law shows up .... he claimed he had gone into the dumpster and retrieved the keys….
Was all in fun....Buddy didn’t find out I had planned the whole thing for 5 years…but he’s paid me back since…..LOL

JHeffner

Reaction score
since you're into off roading, get a leg shackle and attach the chain to one of your 35" spares so he has to roll it wherever he goes. just make sure the attachment point floats, so the chain doesn't twist.
Thats a great idea thanks man. I'll get one of the boys on that right now. We will be doing some Paintballing while we are up there I think that it should be part of his Paintball outfit. Should slow him down a bit lol.:beer:

JHeffner

Reaction score
LOL

When out on the trail when he get away from his ride and small chunk of bailing wire with a couple 7/16 nuts on it wired to the rear U-joint when he starts the drive BANG BANG BANG figure be broke something ....it'll scare the crap outta him
This is the type of stuff I was looking for.... Keep it coming. I want his head on a swivel the whole weekend.

JHeffner

Reaction score
Have fun, boy I have seen some bad stags over the years. I think that as Glengine stated just have fun. One I was at in 1982 they duct taped him to a hall table hands and feet then stood up the table it over balanaced and he landed on his face what a mess. I was so mad and you should of seen the Doctor lay into these guys at the Hospital. My stag they put me in a dress and we went golfing and had a nice steak supper with the boys, no other BS happened. Be considerate its your freind, friends dont mess with buddies..
"Roger that". I seen a groom accidentaly get run over by quad while he was riding on the shoulders of the driver and he fell. 2 weeks before the wedding. He managed to grab the front rack of the quad as he fell so he only made it halfway under. When he got out from underneath the quad the only thing he said was "take me to water". It could have been way worse they where lucky.

As far as I'm concerned Cameras are banned at a stag. My old lady found video of a stripper using her boob to punch me in the face calling me a badddd boyyyy. I have yet to acumilate the brownie points for that memory to disapear from the data base.LMAO

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree no camaras,The last stag I went to I ended have to tune up the Groom alittle,He was quite drunk and woofin so I called him Ralph not thinking or remembering that Ralph was the brides ex husband,well he took it the wrong way and tried to take me on so I had to subdue him all the wile thinkin she[the bride,my friend,didnt really no him much,just went cause she invited me]will kill me if I punch him out so close to the wedding,cuople shots to the back of the head then tookhim down,all the other guys there were impressed I didnt beat him to a pulp.I refained,man I LOVE a good stag.

YKX

Reaction score
This was my Stagg,,,,,, great guys, great time.

YKX

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf-RVeWmpT4[/media]

Top Bottom