B&M fabrications boards and bumpers

FeethookersCanada

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have B&M fab boards for the pro and xp in stock ready to ship. also there is front and rear bumpers for the pro in stock to. ProRideboard1.jpg

ProRideFront4(640x480).jpg

bmfabxp.jpg

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok i'm interested. Price and avail. for boards for an xp? No color i will have them powder coated.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
UH HUH........... OH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got clearance............................ New 2013 Pro RMK 800 named OZZY............ is getting the B&M Boards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoop Whoooooooooooooooop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happy dance!!! OH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
UH HUH........... OH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got clearance............................ New 2013 Pro RMK 800 named OZZY............ is getting the B&M Boards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoop Whoooooooooooooooop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happy dance!!! OH YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Sweet! Lucky girl;)

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do these compare to the skinz air frame boards , weight, traction, durability, snow removal, ect ?

Last edited:

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't had mine on the snow yet, but traction and snow removal will not be an issue. Don't know the weight, but they are pretty light. I paid about a bill less for these than the airframes. Coulda been a show special, I don't know. I was looking for airframes and spotted these at the mainjet booth in Edmonton. I don't think I will regret my purchase.

FeethookersCanada

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was just the show special. Our regular pricing on the boards will be $475. I have XP, PRO, and Switchback assault boards. The BM fab boards are stiffer than the airframes and have the same snow clearing. Traction is the same as we are using the same method for traction as the airframes.

Top Bottom