B&M Fabrication

rizzman

Reaction score
I just wanted to give a "shout out" to B&M Fabrications. I ordered my boards during Haydays, so delivery took a while due to the high volume they did at the show. However, the product looks really nice and installation was a breeze. Once I got over the fear of cutting into my stock boards, everything was fine. The second side went twice as fast as the first one.

As I haven't ridden them, I can't give a full review, but for now, if anyone is looking for an aftermarket board, I would recommend the B&M boards. The install is a bit intimidating at first, but it really isn't that bad and they seem alot stiffer than stock and look like they'll shed snow alot better. Admittedly, I don't have experience with Airframes but on paper, the two boards look very similar.

BTW, I highly recommend an air rivet gun. I can't imagine doing this by hand although I've read where guys have tried.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to give a "shout out" to B&M Fabrications. I ordered my boards during Haydays, so delivery took a while due to the high volume they did at the show. However, the product looks really nice and installation was a breeze. Once I got over the fear of cutting into my stock boards, everything was fine. The second side went twice as fast as the first one.

As I haven't ridden them, I can't give a full review, but for now, if anyone is looking for an aftermarket board, I would recommend the B&M boards. The install is a bit intimidating at first, but it really isn't that bad and they seem alot stiffer than stock and look like they'll shed snow alot better. Admittedly, I don't have experience with Airframes but on paper, the two boards look very similar.

BTW, I highly recommend an air rivet gun. I can't imagine doing this by hand although I've read where guys have tried.

We have B & M bumpers and running boards at our shop!! holy man they are wicked. We've used the boards personally and really really really love them. Their new EXO bumpers are fan freakin tastic.
This is the new bumper
exo doo.jpg
exo pro.jpg
exo pro 2.jpg
exo pro 3.jpg

24V E30

Reaction score
I really want that new EXO bumper for my Assault, is anyone a dealer in Canada for these guys? They make some awesome stuff and the prices are reasonable too.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really want that new EXO bumper for my Assault, is anyone a dealer in Canada for these guys? They make some awesome stuff and the prices are reasonable too.

Yup we are!!! we have an order coming in this week! phone the shop 250 428 7531 :)

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom