B&M Boards in Western Canada?

northof40

Reaction score
Anyone know if a guy can track down B&M Fab boards anywhere in Canada? Looking for a set for my proclimb. Found a set of textured black but I was hoping to track down some gloss black ones. Works out to $690 with the exchange rate right now to order direct :nono:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if a guy can track down B&M Fab boards anywhere in Canada? Looking for a set for my proclimb. Found a set of textured black but I was hoping to track down some gloss black ones. Works out to $690 with the exchange rate right now to order direct :nono:

This is the problem we are running into. The exchange rate is so ridiculous right now it is nuts to try to stock the product from a retailers point of view. I think you spoke with my husband. We have a few bumpers and boards in stock right now, not sure if we'll be getting more until our dollar is better.

northof40

Reaction score
This is the problem we are running into. The exchange rate is so ridiculous right now it is nuts to try to stock the product from a retailers point of view. I think you spoke with my husband. We have a few bumpers and boards in stock right now, not sure if we'll be getting more until our dollar is better.

Yeah, I did speak to him today. Might end up going with those, or waiting it out for the year but I have the itch to buy so that's probably not going to happen haha.

I definitely don't blame any retailer for not bringing in US aftermarket stuff this year.. This exchange rate sucks the big one.

BCAV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LSR Manufacturing makes some sweet boards and are made in canada check them out they call them bareboards

BCAV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im sure they would have more business if they made them easier to find as you cant just google bareboards for some reason. i found them on ebay and zoomed in to see who the manufacturer is so if you google LSR manufaturing they will come up

BCAV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$479 includes the powdercoating and you can pick the color i believe
doesnt include shipping but still cheaper than getting them from the states

Top Bottom