Axys turbo kit.

SnowJunkie82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have had great luck with the Boost-it kit I put on mine. Customer service and fit and finish are second to none.

snowslut

Reaction score
I was looking at the boost it kit.. What controller do they use? How easy is it to use

SnowJunkie82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was looking at the boost it kit.. What controller do they use? How easy is it to use

They use there own controller (XIC). Neil or TJ would be more than happy to talk to you about their kits. Previous to this boost it kit I had been running Boondocker turbo kits and always had good luck with them as well. That said, unless something significant changes it will be boost it again.

PolarisAssault91

Reaction score
TSS after running a boondockers setup this kit absolutely rips. Good bunch of guys very helpful. Came out to ride with us make sure everything was running correct..Way our dollar is..rude not to support our local boys! Definitely recommend them

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Zeb at impulse posted a few vids up on snowest of there new kit on the poo.. Looked pretty sweet.. Sounds like Pauls fit and finish is bar none and fueling is dialled in.. US dollar sucks thou

mt.sledder

Reaction score
The Silber axys kits are working real well. Won't find a cleaner or easier kit to install. Shouldn't take anyone more than about 3 hours. No electrical draw on the sled. Pm me for spring pricing specials.

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How is the new motor taking the boost? Has there been any catastrophic failures?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

snowslut

Reaction score
What kind of spring specials are you talking ? Definently interested in running a turbo for next season. Just doing my research now

Top Bottom