Axys A arms - factory or aftermarket - need quickly

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any leads on in-stock front arms? Either an aftermarket kit or factory upper and lower.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you get it figured out? You can run the pre 16 arms with some light trimming of the bushing from what I have seen.

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the 13-15 control arms fit. they need a bit of a tweak to get them bolted up. no cutting of bushings.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We scrounged all the Axys A arms in stock within about 300 km of Blue. The two broken sleds are back in action, and the rest of us on Axyses of exercising a little caution. Made it through days 2 and 3 without any damage.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
quick random off topic here, are the ski rubbers interchangeable between the 15 and older pros with the axys?

And if they work, are they better than the rubbers for the older pros that were prone to having the ski do whatever it wanted sorta thing?

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gd, I don't know the answer. But are there parts fiche / breakouts available online? That would tell the answer. The Axys uses the same ski so the rubber should be interchangeable, I'm just not sure if it is any different than the Pro rubber.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's an updated rubber apparently. Should be interchangeable either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is an updated rubber but if you have to, the old ones will work. I used one from a 2011 to get me by until the proper ones showed up.

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All my pro buddy's run trimmed down xm ski rubbers and seem to get some more life out of them.

Top Bottom