Awsome May Long Weekend

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
how'd the new fifth wheel unit pull catman?

Pretty Sweet,Feelin like a King in my castle!Only issue was it has a remote for the furnace and the dealer forgot to give to us.Still had heat but was a bit of a pain!
catmando!

Attachments

• P5190055.jpg
    P5190055.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 122

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Pretty Sweet,Feelin like a King in my castle!Only issue was it has a remote for the furnace and the dealer forgot to give to us.Still had heat but was a bit of a pain!
catmando!

you didn't haul the quads behind the fifth wheel?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No hitch yet,buddy put them in his trailer.
catmando!

BigRed800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Catmando is that a Jazz trailer if it is the neighbor has one he got it in reddeer and has some issues not meaning to say any thing bad but just a heads up he fould a lot of the water fittings lose in his had 3 differnt problems i have a vanguard 24 foot and the first time we took it out a darn fitting let go under the sink what a pain in the $$% to fix hope you have no problems

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Catmando is that a Jazz trailer if it is the neighbor has one he got it in reddeer and has some issues not meaning to say any thing bad but just a heads up he fould a lot of the water fittings lose in his had 3 differnt problems i have a vanguard 24 foot and the first time we took it out a darn fitting let go under the sink what a pain in the $$% to fix hope you have no problems

Yes it is a Jazz,we had those kind of problems with our last new trailer,this one seems good so far.Thanks for the heads up!
catmando!

Top Bottom