Awesome Sledding Spots needed......

Reaction score
Hi Bruno The Log Inn Pub and cabins is located in Avola and we have lots of room, just what is it you are looking for ? Give us a call @ 250 678 2337 we will see if we can accommidate o.k. talk to you later Tam

barrone

Reaction score
I have sledded Finn/Groundhog, is there more areas closer to avola? Blue river is getting a bit crowded, have been going there for years, maybe time to drive a bit further????
How about clearwater???

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.glaciermountainlodge.com
I have sledded Finn/Groundhog, is there more areas closer to avola? Blue river is getting a bit crowded, have been going there for years, maybe time to drive a bit further????
How about clearwater???

The area around Avola has a lot of motorized closures to snowmobiling for caribou protection. BC govt website has maps also information is available through the Blue River Powder Packers or local business's. Please be aware of where you ride and avoid closed areas.The Finn Creek parking lot is about the same distance from Avola as from Blue River maybe a little closer! Not sure about Clearwater but there is a local club that you can contact for info, if you go to BCSF website you can find their contact info there.

Sledavola

Reaction score
Hey Bruno. there are a few places close to Avola, and i heard Vavenby is good also up the mountain. If you need a place to stay around here give us a call at the BAY PACIFIC INN , 250 678-5371 . We offer the absolute best amenities and we are offering a special sledders rate of $40 per room per night. Thats for anysize room. Compare what others have to offer cause i'm sure you don't wanna book a cabin somewhere and find out it is merely an 8 by 10 foot , wooden garden shed with no plumbing. Christ,, you can committ murder and they'll give you better accomodations than that for free. Call or e-mail at brepay2002@yahoo.com for photos or any details or to reserve rooms. I can't stress it enough,,, COMPARE BEFORE YOU BOOK ANYWHERE!!!

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice to see some rate charges dropping in some areas. Blue River is getting out of hand with rates.

My .02

Top Bottom