Avalanche!!!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Remember this folks when you happen to park at the bottom of any hill always face away from the hill and where you can get out quick. Not where if you started your sled and hit the gas you would hit a buddy either, basically the fastest way away from the oncoming event.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy sent me this. Not sure where he got it.

I Posted in the wrong order. Read the second page first. I’m 2 lazy to fix.

61c74af9be1b87e2c8363ebc069db86b.jpg

5348d42126c2fdb3bbc87c3b824c7a70.jpg

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bert you need new friends to ride with. When their pac gets buried who's gonna look for you?

For sure I won't go with them in those types of terrain and have explained that to them, suggested they take some training etc. What do you do except the odd trail ride with them.

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
https://www.ctvnews.ca/polopoly_fs/...jpeg_gen/derivatives/landscape_150/image.jpeg

the Utah slide that trapped all the sledders... luckily everyone survived. Glad the guy stuck down the tree well was saved!

If that was my buddy, fawk the footage. Could care less if you seen the aftermath. GET YER GUY OUT FIRST DIPCHIT!. Seriously dude just taken a good ole pano of everything and "oh hey there bud" Can you breath? snow pack not crushing you're chest. unreal...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If that was my buddy, fawk the footage. Could care less if you seen the aftermath. GET YER GUY OUT FIRST DIPCHIT!. Seriously dude just taken a good ole pano of everything and "oh hey there bud" Can you breath? snow pack not crushing you're chest. unreal...
Yeah looked more like he wanted to get some views instead of worrying about his buddies?

Top Bottom