Avalanche Skills Training Level 1 (AST1) December 6 - in Morinville, AB

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HI All

There will be a Avalanche Skills Training Level 1 (AST1) December 6 - in Morinville, AB

AST 1 Classroom sessions – 8 hr minimum
It is possible to participate in the classroom only and take the field session at a later date.

Meeting Time – Sun, December 6, 2009
8:30am – Doors open
9:00am – 6:00pm – Class

Meeting Location – Total RV shop – Morinville, AB
Sturgeon County
56103 253 Range Road

Course Hosts: CC Cycle – Arctic Cat – Westlock, AB

Check out the Attached poster for more information or

Zac's Tracs for this Course at

Click here for a

Hope to see you there

Attachments

• 091206 Morrinville flyer AST1 Zacs Tracs v2[1].pdf
    400.2 KB · Views: 117

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if i can fit it into my schedule i will be attending - when is the cut off for registration?

(i'm supposed to drive to saskatoon that afternoon)

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
You can find the registration page on and I highly recommend this class. I took in Calgary today and plan to do the field portion in a couple weeks. Lori's class is very engaging and if you pay close attention, you'll come away with a lot of great information that may end up saving someones life. Great course and a must for anyone who hasn't taken it!

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I registered my son and I today. We are going to do the on hill later in Vale.

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just did the one in Camrose. Great course. Lori does a great job. Long day though, we went past 6:00 pm.

Zacs

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.zacstracs.com
Sorry about that Uturn...I'll bet your butt was sore. I'll get a better rein on our story telling next time. My apologies. :eek:

No worries guys...we're always striving to improve so.....we've got ya taken care of in Morinville...Trent (Total RV) has lined up PADDED chairs!! Of course, don't be shy guys...feel free to bring a cushy pillow or exercise ball for added comfort! ;)

To those that have signed up for a classroom session... please be sure to book your field session BEFORE the weekend. The field dates are filling quickly and if you snooze.....you lose. We have a cap on the field sessions to ensure that everyone gets lots of hands on time.

Thanks for the nice words from riders that have attended our past programs. :) We really are passionate about what we do and do try to provide good value. Glad that we are succeeding!
See y'all there.

Top Bottom