Avalanche Skills Training 1 - CASTLEGAR Area FEB 18/19 (date change)

amber

Reaction score
Website
www.trigger-point.ca
Hello Kootenays! We had to change the date for the Castlegar/area AST 1 course.... not enough folks signed up for Jan21/22 so we will just try a later date!... I have talked to several folks who are interested... and we really want to come down and ride!!

If you are interested please sign up soon :d please go to my web site and register

Thanks everyone!
PLAY SAFE

AMBER

Team Pigeon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on Amber, good to see you're giving it a second chance down here with your course! The snow should be a lot better then too!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on Amber, good to see you're giving it a second chance down here with your course! The snow should be a lot better then too!

Thanks Amber! Brought it up at the club meeting last Thursday too.

Trish :)

amber

Reaction score
Website
www.trigger-point.ca
THANKS GUYS! Would like to try and get at least 10 students! Beaver Mountain Snowmobile club just put out an incentive for their members!!! They may be paying a portion!!!!!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
THANKS GUYS! Would like to try and get at least 10 students! Beaver Mountain Snowmobile club just put out an incentive for their members!!! They may be paying a portion!!!!!

I'll see if we can do something like that with the Nelson Sno-Goers and with the Kokanee Country Snowmobile club

Top Bottom