Avalanche Rescue Workshop - Medicine Hat - CANCELLED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Trax 2 Treadz is hosting an Avalanche Rescue Worshop on Tuesday Nov. 23, 2010 at CAPE School in Medicine Hat. This course will be an introduction to your beacon, probe, shovel and air bag. It will be lead by Zac's Tracs.

The course will run from 7:00pm until 10:00pm. To register please call 1-403-850-3042. The cost is $50.00/pp or $65.00/family.

This is a great course to get you familiar with your equipment and for those of us in this area is a great opportunity close to home!

Hope to see you there!!

Last edited:

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
We still need a few more people to run this...it is an excellent opportunity for people in our area. It is not often a course like this comes right to us!

giddyup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GUYS this is a great time for the class, im sitting in the class at regina right now, i brought 4 riding buddys out to the class, They are shocked at what thought they knew. even for the guys that need a refresher, good info, Lori teaches a great class, Please get the education to make the right choice. Lets all ride safe this year , Snow is comming down hard lets make this year a safe one. Thanks to zac's for the class
great riding
giddyup

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will call a few guys tonight, and see if we can make that work, probally register at the door if that works out

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Thanks Fred that would help so much!! I will be talking to Lori tomorrow afternoon and we will be making a call on whether or not the course will run. Could you please call me either tonight or tomorrow morning with your intention...registering at the door leaves it a bit late for us in terms of planning. My number is 403-866-8729 or you can call Lori at the above number. If I am not here please leave a message.

Thanks!

Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom