Avalanche Field Training in Golden Feb 1st--Looking to go with someone?

Deasoninc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good day everyone , I am fairly new to the site and don't know allot of people yet. I was to take the avi course in Valemont on the 17th of Jan bit due to an accident (sled) in our crew I was unable to attend. As a result I have to do it on my own. There is a course in Golden on the 1st of Feb. I was wondering if there was anyone going to the course that would like to goto together. I am willing to drive and I have a four place enclosed trailer. I have only stayed in golden once many years ago and don't know a good place to stay. A bed a bfast place would be nice. Let me know if anyone is interested. I am located in the Nisku/ Leduc area. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Cookie

Labradorian

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good day everyone , I am fairly new to the site and don't know allot of people yet. I was to take the avi course in Valemont on the 17th of Jan bit due to an accident (sled) in our crew I was unable to attend. As a result I have to do it on my own. There is a course in Golden on the 1st of Feb. I was wondering if there was anyone going to the course that would like to goto together. I am willing to drive and I have a four place enclosed trailer. I have only stayed in golden once many years ago and don't know a good place to stay. A bed a bfast place would be nice. Let me know if anyone is interested. I am located in the Nisku/ Leduc area. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Cookie

Just missed us by a day...................I emailed in my registration for Feb 2nd last night.........
Can-Do is joining me as well............We were also wondering if anyone was going to be there on the 3rd so we can do some sledding.........someone to show us around.

Otherwise I would of took you up on it........

I stayed at the Golden Rim last year twice , good price($79), hot tub and pool.........and a great restaurant lounge..........no complaints......

Cheers

Glen

Deasoninc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could probably change it to the 2nd. She said the days are open for me in my circumstances.

Deasoninc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done , set up for all three of us for the first. Can anyone suggest some good boondocking areas around Golden?

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet!!!:d

il have to find a location to rent a beacon. ild like to try all the different ones at the course before i purchase one for myself ,but will have to have one for our own day trip :)

Top Bottom