Avalanche Centre in Distress

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya where's the ski industry in all of this? kind of bullchit if ya ask me.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All 4 sled mfg's have now agreed to support the CAC via ISMA moving forward.
The aftermarket portion of the business needs to be next. Believe it or not,they outsell new sled sales annually.:eek:

FYI.....you don't see any ski mfgs supporting the CAC directly on the skiing side:mad:

Safe sleddin
RS

Thats what I mean all the other back country users need to kick in as well. How bout Snow Pulse and ABS ? The biggest let down is the Govt. On the east and west coast millions are spent every year on search and rescue and patrol operations on our oceans. Why is it such a big deal that in the past couple of years the sled community had a couple of unfortunate accidents that involved groups? Sorry didn't mean to get off topic. Are there some groups that we could influence with our purchases to donate???? KLIM?????
Just sayin the guys that are making the most should kick in.:d

Burns

Reaction score
Hi again,

In my post I neglected to mention an important point about donations. If you donate directly to the Canadian Avalanche Foundation:

(403) 678-1235 or info@avalanchefoundation.com

You can get a charitable tax receipt for your contribution. The amount you donate is deductible from your income on your income tax statement.

Also, I need to extend thanks to the Candles to Remember initiative... this is a great gift to the Avalanche Centre. Money donated there will go to improving the trip planner part of the CAC website to offer more information on snowmobile terrain. I have not properly recognized the fantastic effort from Sherry and the people who helped her put this together. I am sorry for this oversight.

Regards,

John Kelly

This is great for those that work for companies that do donation matching. Every dollar I give gets the CAF two.

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We still haven't been able to give the money from the golf tournament to the CAC I am still waiting for Martin Motor Sport to give me a check.

Top Bottom