avalanche awarness

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so your one of the lucky guys who got to push on a womans chest for 5 minutes. meeting was an eye opener wasn't it, all i can say is good luck being covered in an avi. :beer::d

frigin not enough women.

Yup second to last row nearest the door that night! She has some heavy assets that were great to push on HAHAHA They said open hands eh HAHAHA

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup second to last row nearest the door that night! She has some heavy assets that were great to push on HAHAHA They said open hands eh HAHAHA

you definitely know how to hurt a guy!!!. so what did you think of breathing through a straw, kind of unnerving. kind of scared the crap out of me just thinking about being buried, looks like we'll have a mouth full of snow before getting dug out.:beer:

friggin avi's

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you definitely know how to hurt a guy!!!. so what did you think of breathing through a straw, kind of unnerving. kind of scared the crap out of me just thinking about being buried, looks like we'll have a mouth full of snow before getting dug out.:beer:

friggin avi's

Yes without a doubt Horrific! Life threatening! Who wants a mouthful of snow! I was making noise while trying to breath through that straw, it wasn't fun for me, I did er though, some of the old boys cheated! I'm so glad my wife sleds with me, hopefully she can save my life and likewise if it ever happened to us! Best to know the conditions of the snow first, then it's decision time :)

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes without a doubt Horrific! Life threatening! Who wants a mouthful of snow! I was making noise while trying to breath through that straw, it wasn't fun for me, I did er though, some of the old boys cheated! I'm so glad my wife sleds with me, hopefully she can save my life and likewise if it ever happened to us! Best to know the conditions of the snow first, then it's decision time :)

yeah a real eye opener, so you were that guy eh! didn't the instructer have to remove your hands from that good lookin womens chest making, all those noises. :d:d:beer::beer:

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is the link to the Revelstoke Snowmobile Society:

MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION - Revelstoke Snowmobile Club

"Your membership into the Revelstoke Snowmobile Club includes a membership into the BC Snowmobile Federation. As well you will receive a free subscription to SnowRiders West Magazine and a monthly club newsletter via email if we have your address or by regular mail. As well the newsletter will be posted on this website. With your membership you also receive the yearly Trail Pass enabling you to access the managed trails on Boulder and Frisby without paying a daily fee. A substantial part of your membership money does go to the Snowmobile Revelstoke Society for grooming purposes."

Fees:

Single: $130
Family: $180
Child (under 16): $30
Senior (65+) $75
Non-Rider: $10

I think it is a NO BRAINER. I have not joined in preveous years either but after attending the seminar myself, it was a huge eye opener. Let's support our sport we love so much and the people who work so hard to keep it for us. It pretty much pays for it self if you even just go for a weekend.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah a real eye opener, so you were that guy eh! didn't the instructer have to remove your hands from that good lookin womens chest making, all those noises. :d:d:beer::beer:

I think the instructor was jealous :) :beer::beer::beer::d

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the instructor was jealous :) :beer::beer::beer::d

i know i was:d. was thinking i'd like to try that with one of the women in the hallway, but figured i needed the teeth for eating:d

friggin bras.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know i was:d. was thinking i'd like to try that with one of the women in the hallway, but figured i needed the teeth for eating:d

friggin bras.

Deprived deprived I see lol Instructor was not hard to look at either hey :) I know some single gals that are not hard to look at either hehe

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Deprived deprived I see lol Instructor was not hard to look at either hey :) I know some single gals that are not hard to look at either hehe

hey your better looking half may be looking at this;) i know nothing about single or hooked up woman at all, mrs. im not dooi'n. :d:d

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey your better looking half may be looking at this;) i know nothing about single or hooked up woman at all, mrs. im not dooi'n. :d:d

My old Lady can catch pretty much anything i throw lol I was thinking more about you and the single ladies HAHAHA

jetcheker

Reaction score
Got to chime in here, Was also sucking on a straw at the BlackKnight, and not the kind in a drink lol, Really was an eye opener. Nov 27 is booked for day 1, so what was the result on a Red Deer club? Def a lot us lurking around in here

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jet not sure what your asking, there are a few clubs in the area. david thompson snow riders is supposed to look after red deer. there is a red deer suds riders group here as well. :beer:

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jet not sure what your asking, there are a few clubs in the area. david thompson snow riders is supposed to look after red deer. there is a red deer suds riders group here as well. :beer:

Caroline also has a club, good weekend jaunts out there :)

jetcheker09

Reaction score
Was looking to see if there was a club for Red Deer, may have to try the Caroline club, does anyone have a contact for them? Will try to search it thru S+M as well, thanx for the info

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey there you big nut:d, may be interested in a ride later this week if the snow pans out, tired of bent parts though

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey there you big nut:d, may be interested in a ride later this week if the snow pans out, tired of bent parts though

I'm patient, no bent parts for me anymore either lol Where are you thinking?

Top Bottom