Avalanche air bags

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know who "she" is... but if you are referring ti Lori, perhaps. She used that to explain the basic physical concept on the benefits of having ANY type of airbag.

I really believe in the concept myself. Airbags reduce the risk in certain situations.

To me it sounds like she is selling them the way it's wrote

Wait she is a dealer I see on the air bags update post

sent while I should be drinking tea's

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know who "she" is... but if you are referring ti Lori, perhaps. She used that to explain the basic physical concept on the benefits of having ANY type of airbag.

I really believe in the concept myself. Airbags reduce the risk in certain situations.

No birdie0 is who I was talking about

Then I seen on the other air bags post, she sells abs, and don't talk about any other good brand either

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No birdie0 is who I was talking about

Then I seen on the other air bags post, she sells abs, and don't talk about any other good brand either

I for one am happy to see that a dealer believes in the product that they sell and they are willing to defend it and promote it because they believe in it not because they can make the most profit off it ... I wear a snow pulse as do you and we both trust our packs and have our reasons for wearing them ... I think what it comes down to is it doesn't matter what pack your wearing it's for the same reason .. to protect yourself and increase the chance of survival

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I for one am happy to see that a dealer believes in the product that they sell and they are willing to defend it and promote it because they believe in it not because they can make the most profit off it ... I wear a snow pulse as do you and we both trust our packs and have our reasons for wearing them ... I think what it comes down to is it doesn't matter what pack your wearing it's for the same reason .. to protect yourself and increase the chance of survival

Oh yes forsure , but abs is not the be all end all of packs

Didn't like how it fit ect... Plus to find a place to fill compared to air is a minus

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wear a snow pulse, I like it for the most part, but no matter what brand you have they must have a full cylinder. check this. I had my cylinder refilled and by the time i got where i was going it had all leaked out. so don't assume because it was full it is still full. I sure hope I never need it though!!

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wear a snow pulse, I like it for the most part, but no matter what brand you have they must have a full cylinder. check this. I had my cylinder refilled and by the time i got where i was going it had all leaked out. so don't assume because it was full it is still full. I sure hope I never need it though!!

Mine did that over the summer a few years ago ... something to do with the temp being to warm for it in thw house ... I cant remember the whole reason behind it but they did an update 2 years ago so it won't leak it out like that anymore ... might wanna check if it has the update if it's an older bag

Top Bottom