Av gas

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for the guys that have been looking for av gas. Cardinal Aviation Centre
(780) 459-0952 (just north or edmonton) Villeneuve Airport. has it there are charging 1.75 pr/L and will fill jerry cans barrels whatever you want.

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
brand no idea but it is av100LL so yes a base of 100 octane. av gas specs say lean mixture rating of 100 octane and a rich mixture rating of 130 octane. im not sure how that works and am only taking it as 100 octane

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ran av gas last year and found just about every airport has it available and most sled destinations local airports fuel depot is credit card accessible. Sometimes you have to phone a number to get access to the pump, but most places will help you out.

IQTriple

Reaction score
Does anyone know anywhere in Calgary that will sell you av gas, ive driven around all the little airports around the main airport and no one would sell me any..actually one old dude filled my jerry can and told me to F off and never come back...
so any leads are appreciated.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know anywhere in Calgary that will sell you av gas, ive driven around all the little airports around the main airport and no one would sell me any..actually one old dude filled my jerry can and told me to F off and never come back...
so any leads are appreciated.

What airport did this happen at? Did you try the one out on 22X east of the city (little one south of Strathmore)?

You could buy it at Springbank.

IQTriple

Reaction score
it was a little one up by the harley dealer and the museum etc, i cant rememeber the name though, it was an old dude...

ill check into the strathmore one, ive heard that spingbank does it but i wasnt sure.
thanks for the tip.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was a little one up by the harley dealer and the museum etc, i cant rememeber the name though, it was an old dude...

ill check into the strathmore one, ive heard that spingbank does it but i wasnt sure.
thanks for the tip.

OK, I think I know the place you are talking about. Sorry, I should have said the other one was south of Langdon, not Strathmore. It is on 22X about 5 miles south east of Calgary. Drive past it now and then but didn't ever look for tanks. Springbank would be a good bet.

Top Bottom