AV Gas Calgary

2blue

Reaction score
I was in Golden yesterday and the airport there wasn’t picking up the phone and not even sure if they would sell av gas to sledders, now I’m at spring bank and they say you need a membership to buy fuel from them, anyone know any spots in Calgary ??

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in Golden yesterday and the airport there wasn’t picking up the phone and not even sure if they would sell av gas to sledders, now I’m at spring bank and they say you need a membership to buy fuel from them, anyone know any spots in Calgary ??

Heres the deal.

golden, just goto the pump and fill up. The lady in the building has no control over the pump and it is not her responsibility. It is a pay station that takes credit that’s it. Follow the instructions and your good. You will need to walk you jerry cans out to the tarmac.

around calgary, go to okotoks sky ranch. Right now it’s 1.50/L. I was told it will drop to 1.30ish range in the new year. Call ahead and just make sure someone is there. 9am-5pm. 100l minimum purchase typically. Phone number you can get off the website.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Heres the deal.

golden, just goto the pump and fill up. The lady in the building has no control over the pump and it is not her responsibility. It is a pay station that takes credit that’s it. Follow the instructions and your good. You will need to walk you jerry cans out to the tarmac.

around calgary, go to okotoks sky ranch. Right now it’s 1.50/L. I was told it will drop to 1.30ish range in the new year. Call ahead and just make sure someone is there. 9am-5pm. 100l minimum purchase typically. Phone number you can get off the website.

Don't be so straightforward and truthful. People don’t know to handle it. It could mess up society. Haha

Top Bottom