AV fuel : local vendor.

Pappillion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a local vendor that sells AV fuel. Trying to find 95-100 octane if it is possible. If anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Thanks

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you mean race gas or AV? I believe you can only buy AV at air strips. Villenue (sp) just west of St. Albert is close.

rwjk0

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't remember exactly which one, Esso Bulk or Petro Can Bulk in Edmonton sells it by the drum. I'm sure if you phone one they will point you in the right direction

Sammy

Reaction score
Cardinal aviation at the Villeneuve Airport sells it. Been buying from Bill for a few years now. PH 780 459 0952. He is there on weekends as well. Bring either a drum or Jerry cans and he welcomes all sledders.

Pappillion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cardinal aviation at the Villeneuve Airport sells it. Been buying from Bill for a few years now. PH 780 459 0952. He is there on weekends as well. Bring either a drum or Jerry cans and he welcomes all sledders.

Thats what I was looking for. Thanks man. Very helpful.

by the way:
If you don't mind, what setup are you running and what mix do you use?

Sammy

Reaction score
Thats what I was looking for. Thanks man. Very helpful.

by the way:
If you don't mind, what setup are you running and what mix do you use?

Running a Turbo Apex, Straight 100LL at 17 psi boost. Just picked up a 100 litres tonight and the price is $1.46 a litre. Bill will usually give you a couple pennies a litre off if you give him cash.

Top Bottom