AV fuel at edm international?

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought some in Villeneuve a couple weeks ago $1.70 a L plus gst. From bill at cardinal Aviation he said he's there every day except for when he goes to church on Sunday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using

Last edited:

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there anywhere you can get ave gas 24/7 in Edmonton or buy it in revy ? We drive threw Edmonton at night time. Fort Mac airport stopped selling it to sledders.

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My pilot friend says Josephburg just has a card lock swipe your credit card and start pumping. I have not gotten fuel from there yet so I cannot confirm if this is 100% accurate.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My pilot friend says Josephburg just has a card lock swipe your credit card and start pumping. I have not gotten fuel from there yet so I cannot confirm if this is 100% accurate.

So does the Camrose airport if that helps anyone.......

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there anywhere you can get ave gas 24/7 in Edmonton or buy it in revy ? We drive threw Edmonton at night time. Fort Mac airport stopped selling it to sledders.

Westlock...pay at the pump, up to $500 at a time!

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call Brandon Petroleum, 76 ave and 34 st in edmonton. Sell av gas by the barrel and its the cheapest i've found any where. Talk to Kale, He'll set you up :)

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked up 2 jerry cans at Whitecourt airport from Airborne @ 1.25l 50 bucks they called it used all filtered they cannot use it in the birds.

gm3d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most small airport have a card lock fuel station. Just open the gate and walk in. I was just out to Golden in the plane a few months ago and we just rolled up to the pump and away ya go. Easy. Take your jerry cans and fill up. The guys are right, about $1.70 or so a litre.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just called wetaskiwin airport to buy fuel and said they won't sell fuel to sledders. Said legally no airport can sell av gas for any purpose other than airplanes. So much for being honest I guess. Next time I will say it's for flying, my sled does spend a lot of time in the air at about 8000'.

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just called wetaskiwin airport to buy fuel and said they won't sell fuel to sledders. Said legally no airport can sell av gas for any purpose other than airplanes. So much for being honest I guess. Next time I will say it's for flying, my sled does spend a lot of time in the air at about 8000'.

There are new laws regarding sale of av gas.You must have approved container with filtration.A slip tank will do.
I had 3 conversations with a airport that I have dealt with for the last few years.
They want to sell it to us but federal regulations have changed.
The Feds do not want av gas going into gas cans and making its way into a plane without been filtered.
Not sure if it is to filter out water but am assuming that is the case.
If you do phone around there are small airports that will still sell though.
Another option is Powerhouse Customs in Revelstoke.
They are selling at 2.00 a litre which is a good deal as the small airport I talked to yesterday that will sell to sledders is charging 2.05 a litre.

Top Bottom