automatic and semi auto guns

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guns don't kill people. People kill people. The man in Colorado was mentally disturbed. If he wasn't using a gun he would have used a home made pipe bomb or another type of explosive.

The guy would have acquired the weapons legally or illegally so why should they be banned so only criminals have them.

yer right no way of stopping this guy from doing what he was going to do, guns, bombs, etc. ya just don't want to make it easy for him.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yer right no way of stopping this guy from doing what he was going to do, guns, bombs, etc. ya just don't want to make it easy for him.

Agreed. Shouldn't be as easy as it is there, but there should be a way for people to go through proper training, and paperwork to acquire these weapons. Possibly even a mental stability test.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Which leads to
At least Cyle knew enough when not to answer.........ROFLMFAO X5:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

well i looked up both threads looks like imdoo'n had 6 pages 55 posts, cyle had 47n pages and 466 post, now i'm not sure who the fool is but i'm thinkin it"s you

so what ya tryin to say, snochuk is a fool? thats what i'm thinkin, looks like responding get's better results.

roflmao
icon10.gif

Last edited:

makin tracks

Reaction score
man doo'n ya sure get into the pooper. seems like u got the unpopular opinion. u the man, don't take there ch!t.

looks like a few got there knickers in a knot, guns are cool but hand to hand is where it's at.

Last edited:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
man doo'n ya sure get into the pooper. seems like u got the unpopular opinion. u the man, don't take there ch!t.

looks like a few got there knickers in a knot, guns are cool but hand to hand is where it's at.

whoa not goin there, that may be for another day.

Haha... Chatting with yourself I see. LMFAO!!!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i looked up both threads looks like imdoo'n had 6 pages 55 posts, cyle had 47n pages and 466 post, now i'm not sure who the fool is but i'm thinkin it"s you

so what ya tryin to say, snochuk is a fool? thats what i'm thinkin, looks like responding get better results.

roflmao
icon10.gif

Yowzers, the sponge is protected by a thick bone. You stay in love with yourself Larry at least then one person will care.

ROFLMFAO X6 :rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:.......and still coun.....ah WTF why bother

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yowzers, the sponge is protected by a thick bone. You stay in love with yourself Larry at least then one person will care

ROFLMFAO X6 :rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:.......and still coun.....ah WTF why bother

u must have nothing better to do, your still postin, your last post was a let down, ya can do better. hehehe

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed. Shouldn't be as easy as it is there, but there should be a way for people to go through proper training, and paperwork to acquire these weapons. Possibly even a mental stability test.

after reading some of the comments here, are you sure you want these guys runnin around with fully loaded atomatic weapons?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was. Not sure what I'm upset about but seems like a good bet.

well i don't think you where that upset, ya had a few good comments. that"s what makes it interesting, maybe tommorrow i'll be posting for full auto and 50 cal machine guns. just to change it up, prbably the same peeps on the thread saying i want to go on a duck hunt and it's outta season. man i could argue either way, that is the funny part, and ya'd all still be pizzed, what's a guy to do.

man the green room.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chances are they wouldn't pass a mental stability or ability test to own one.

haha, now that is down right scary thought, gooder, not sure if i would either, hehe, i mght go rambo. have to find a gilly suit, i happen to know where i can get one and maybe a few automatic weapons, may have to be sneaky though.

Last edited:

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i don't think you where that upset, ya had a few good comments. that"s what makes it interesting, maybe tommorrow i'll be posting for full auto and 50 cal machine guns. just to change it up, prbably the same peeps on the thread saying i want to go on a duck hunt and it's outta season. man i could argue either way, that is the funny part, and ya'd all still be pizzed, what's a guy to do.

man the green room.

I think I need to start using green text for sarcasm. Sarcasm does not convey well on the interwebs.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha, now that is down right scary thought, gooder, not sure if i would either, hehe, i mght go rambo. have to find a gilly suit, happen to know where i can get one and maybe a few automatic weapons, may have to be sneaky though.

Gilly suit yes I do. Automatic weapons...I do but that is privileged informations.

Top Bottom