August long weekend rip and ride

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is that August 3,4,5,6 weekend? if so by the looks of things i'm off that weekend!!! i'll be there.... not on my quad but maybe on a spare quad.. don't worry Frenchman i'll still beat you on the spare quad don't want to let you down or anything lol

will you races us with one plug wire off ???? lol hahahahaha

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, I'll race ya. With one plug wire off and my right hand behind my back. Ha! Ha! Ha!
Actually I'm realy loking forward in climbing in the trees.

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I won't be able to make it for this one. Im stuck in the Mac...

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rod and jay are you guys going to be at brûlé this weekend? If you are I might camp close to you guys, nobody wants to come with me ... Losers.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rod and jay are you guys going to be at brûlé this weekend? If you are I might camp close to you guys, nobody wants to come with me ... Losers.

im going to be there rod got to work... im going to be camping at the same place as before you know where..

what's with people try to sell there quad on here for???? that's what kijiji is for lol so what do you think of this I'M SELLING A 2008 KFX SLIGHTLY MODIFIED NOT MUCH USE ALL NEW PARTS..... lol tell me you didn't laugh!!!
but i'm not lying lol hahahahahaha the selling part was but that's it lol

psullivan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont even reply caues its a wast of time. lol. Ill c u this weekend i guess. Who else is going to be there this weekend?

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
KFX Drm Ripper and psullivan when are you guys getting there? Which days are you riding? I hope thing work out and I can make it.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok boys I'm here the weather is nice. I'm parked right at the entrance of the path leading down to the dunes before that Rivercreek where I bottoms out my trailer all the time. Psullvin I'm parked in the same spot as when you were here last time you can't miss me

Top Bottom