ATV trails in Kamloops - Paul Lake, Harper mountian road??

bigbadbob17

Reaction score
We will be camping at the group site on Paul Lake this summer, it is set a ways off from the main campground on Harper Mountain rd and I was wondering if anyone from the area knows if there is access to decent ATV trails from there. From looking at satellite images of the area it looks like there are some trails that branch off further up Harper Mtn road but I wanted to be sure... Just want to take the kids for a little ride around, not looking for anything too crazy.

T I A!

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are lotsa trails around Harper and the ski hill but they are for mountain bikes!! If u load up and head east abit on the Paul Cr/Pinantan rd You will find the Hyas lk road...from there unload and explore a vast network of forestry roads and skid trails.....many great lakes for a stop and fish/lunch or keep exploring...you could go as far east as Adams lake or north to Sun Peaks and beyond. Just remember in BC you need to have a drivers licence and liability insurance to legally drive on forest service roads...there are no plates required...enjoy..its great country

bigbadbob17

Reaction score
There are lotsa trails around Harper and the ski hill but they are for mountain bikes!! If u load up and head east abit on the Paul Cr/Pinantan rd You will find the Hyas lk road...from there unload and explore a vast network of forestry roads and skid trails.....many great lakes for a stop and fish/lunch or keep exploring...you could go as far east as Adams lake or north to Sun Peaks and beyond. Just remember in BC you need to have a drivers licence and liability insurance to legally drive on forest service roads...there are no plates required...enjoy..its great country

Thats great! Thanks for the info, looking forward to riding out that way!

Top Bottom