atv trails in Grande Prairie

atvman123

Reaction score
Hi, I just moved to Grande Prairie from Newfoundland and I was wondering if there is any atv trails in Grande Prairie or close to Grande Prairie. Either good trails for riding or sand dunes for playing around.

Thanks

bushboy

Reaction score
Hey there,
I'm from High Level and am not familiar enough to give directions, but there are endless trails South of GP that I have stumbled on over the years. Hopefully this bump will get ya some local answers. If ya get to far into the bush make sure to take a gps as it's easy to get turned around out there. When I was surveying down there even my crew chief would get turned around. Good thing he hired a 'bushboy' to help him out (lol).

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Head south on hiway 40 you can park just south of camp tamarak and ride from there. Or you can go on resources towards the mill, there are a bunch of places you can unload there.

summit151

Reaction score
Endless trails to the south and if you want some really good bush trails head west around elmorth and beaverlodge dam good trails big holes really good riding.

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you head towards the mill and turn east at the dunes golf course you can ride from there and there are trails that will take you all over. its like 30 seconds out of town

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also if you go south of Wembley down by the river and do a little exploring there is a cabin down there you can go in to have a beer or a bite to eat. Cant exactly remember how to get to it but its there

WhiteDragon

Reaction score
Just southwest of Dawson Creek, there is a network of 100+ km of Marked Snowmobile/ATV trails. Maps are available at the info center in Dawson Creek. Dawson Creek is about 130 km west of Grande Prairie.
Not Grande Prairie, but not TOO far away.

Prowlerpuff

Reaction score
Anyone have any info on where to dry camp and quad near Dawson Creek Is there camping near the windmills?

techgreg

Reaction score
Hi guys. Just wanted to let you all know that ATVmaps.net has grown quite a bit in the year that it's been online. At this time, the site is dedicated to the BC and Alberta Peace Regions...

Cheers!
Gregg

mudluver

Reaction score
Cool, thanks for the replies, we will be checking them all out this season, look forward to meeting U all on the trail

Top Bottom