ATV Tie Down Points

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I strap at all 4 corners plus winch front and back...

Better safe than nothing to ride

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why wouldn't you tie the quad down, seems like a smart thing to do. unless ya want it destroyed, or like going to court and paying for someone elses bills.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
guess you guy's never seen a moose or deer jump on the road ahead of ya, and have not made any avoidance manovers, you may just change your mind. also looks like ya never had the rear window blow out on a cold rainy day, wise up use yer head for more than aplace to put your hat. or carry yer white sun glasses.

tie yer load.

Naw doo'n, I drive lots of semi too and so Im use to just hitting livestock. No need to swerve or hit brakes and have an accident on your load. Take livestock head on.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In Alberta, just as a side note, should your quad fall out you are looking at a 550 dollar hit Just for the unsecured load, then they start looking at what else they can find. Besides the repair of the quad and whomever you just took out. JS

Superclamp

Reaction score
In Alberta, just as a side note, should your quad fall out you are looking at a 550 dollar hit Just for the unsecured load, then they start looking at what else they can find. Besides the repair of the quad and whomever you just took out. JS

Guys and Gals , check out the NEW Superclamp Tie Down System, now Available. 4 point Restraint, DOT Compliant, Lockable, and no more tangled Tie downs and no more worring where to apply them. Visit our website www.superclamp.net or call me for more info 1-403-203-2210

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pricey is right , I think my $25 rachet straps will do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while working extremely hard

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys and Gals , check out the NEW Superclamp Tie Down System, now Available. 4 point Restraint, DOT Compliant, Lockable, and no more tangled Tie downs and no more worring where to apply them. Visit our website www.superclamp.net or call me for more info 1-403-203-2210

Those are sweet, but for $700 bucks that hurts a little. Especially when you compare them to tie down for a snowmobile. $350 compared to $700 :eek: granted I know they are all together different systems but for $450 to $500 I would buy a set but 7 makes me take note. Just wish most companies/manufacturers could figure it out that when it comes to safety the eaiser they make it the more likely people are to use it. I dont want to string ratchet straps everytime I load and unload my quad, get wrenches out to remove a safety shield to service machinery, etc. Usually if companies make it difficult people either throw the shields off, dont secure their load, etc.

I want to acknowledge Superclamp for the simplicity of their product and well as keeping functionality just as high or higher then the alternative. When I purchase a product to secure my ATV it looks like I will be placing a call to Superclamp.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Latest regulation in BC is your tie strap has to be approved with the weight rating either stamped on the strap or an approved tag sewed on.

One more thing to watch for.

ATV's must be tied down in a 4 point system if they are transported on a public road, enclosed trailer or back of pickup, doesnt matter what they are transported on.

Superclamp

Reaction score
Latest regulation in BC is your tie strap has to be approved with the weight rating either stamped on the strap or an approved tag sewed on.

One more thing to watch for.

ATV's must be tied down in a 4 point system if they are transported on a public road, enclosed trailer or back of pickup, doesnt matter what they are transported on.

In the most part you are right, Superclamp, is a 4 point restraint, and is DOT compliant, as well as it easy and simple to use, all you tieing down headaches will dissappear one you use the Superclamp ATV/UTV, also remember it is an investment, ,when you upgrade to a new ATV/UTV you take it with you, and if upgrade to a new trailer or truck deck, again you take it with you. It is like our Snowmobile Superclamp , you will have it for the rest of your Sledding, ATVing/UTVing days. If you ATV/UTV for 5 years, $699.95 divided by 60 month = $11.66 per month you would have to put out for a Superclamp ATV/UTV. $ Value eg. Windshield for a BRP Commander $639.95 after a couple of years , It get all scartched and if you upgrade you let it go in the package along with the $1100.00 Roof , and the $400.00 wench, But remember you keep Your $699.95 Superclamp ATV/UTV for your next ride. If you are planning not to ride anymore, then you put it up for sale and sell it to another ATV/UTVer, get some of your investment back. If you have any questions please contact us at 1-403-203-2210 or visit us on our websire www.superclamp.net

Last edited:

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

In the most part you are right, Superclamp, is a 4 point restraint, and is DOT compliant, as well as it easy and simple to use, all you tieing down headaches will dissappear one you use the Superclamp ATV/UTV, also remember it is an investment, ,when you upgrade to a new ATV/UTV you take it with you, and if upgrade to a new trailer or truck deck, again you take it with you. It is like our Snowmobile Superclamp , you will have it for the rest of your Sledding, ATVing/UTVing days. If you ATV/UTV for 5 years, $699.95 divided by 60 month = $11.66 per month you would have to put out for a Superclamp ATV/UTV. $ Value eg. Windshield for a BRP Commander $639.95 after a couple of years , It get all scartched and if you upgrade you let it go in the package along with the $1100.00 Roof , and the $400.00 wench, But remember you keep Your $699.95 Superclamp ATV/UTV for your next ride. If you are planning not to ride anymore, then you put it up for sale and sell it to another ATV/UTVer, get some of your investment back. If you have any questions please contact us at 1-403-203-2210 or visit us on our websire www.superclamp.net

for me the price point is too high, I can use the alternative, straps, which are about 10% of the cost and not complicated. I use a multi use trailer, cant have a bunch of accessories cluttering it up.

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

That's a 100.00 glass of of lemonade right there.

Top Bottom