atv stereo

Doo-er

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has a stereo on their atv. Been looking at tube speakers that I can hook up the ipod, don't really need a deck. What I don't see on the different ones I looked at is a water tight holder for the ipod as part of the system, just the wires for connecting the ipod and a power cord.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ordered a mini-amp with aux in for ipod/mp3 player, I'll post how it works out.
Bass/treble/superbass and volume controls, not expecting much but we'll see.

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got one on my quad and all I do is put the Ipod in a sandwich baggie and duct tape it to the speaker tube hasn't got wet yet.
If you want to get real protective try the water tight boxes from RAM they look slick:beer:

Doo-er

Reaction score
I was thinking one of these with the above mentioned case for the ipod. How do these things sound?

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking one of these with the above mentioned case for the ipod. How do these things sound?

That is pretty much identical to what I have. Mine has Polk Audio 6" speakers and I believe a 250 W Amp in the middle. I bought mine off of OnlyPolaris on here and I think he got the parts from ATV Trail Tunes. You could pm him and see where he got it from. I priced out the parts and I couldn't build it myself for what I paid for it so it worked out great for me.
Good Luck:beer:

Buddman27

Reaction score
I have a system by dunertunes. I talked with Sam (from dunertunes) and he built a system to suit the skeg and the snow for me. MP3 player amp and speakers. All marine gear. It rocks too. If you have a 12V plug get a mid sized solar panel from "the tire" and set it up at the end of the day to recharge the battery as soon as the sun comes up. A couple of hours will do wonders for the first big winch of the day.

hillclimb10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out otter box they make ipod holders for atv boats and other stuff. The nice thing is you dont have to take the ipod out of the case to use it. i have had one for about 3 years now and it works great. If you buy one of the tune tubs dont cheap out buy the more expensive one.

Top Bottom