ATV shows and expos

emeldahay

Reaction score
Hi

I see the Toronto International Snowmobile, ATV & Powersports Show is coming up later this year.

Im wondering having never been do the exhibitors sell atvs during the expo? And if they do would I be able to get more off MSRP than turning up at a dealers showroom?

Im looking at the CAN AM MAX 800R LTD

Thanks!

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi

I see the Toronto International Snowmobile, ATV & Powersports Show is coming up later this year.

Im wondering having never been do the exhibitors sell atvs during the expo? And if they do would I be able to get more off MSRP than turning up at a dealers showroom?

Im looking at the CAN AM MAX 800R LTD

Thanks!

yes and yes

emeldahay

Reaction score
yes and yes

not sure if i worded my question properly - your saying yes I can get more discount by going to a dealer at their office/showroom than the same dealer on the expo floor?

Im trying to figure out if I should pause my purchase cause I might get a better deal at the expo.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure if i worded my question properly - your saying yes I can get more discount by going to a dealer at their office/showroom than the same dealer on the expo floor?

Im trying to figure out if I should pause my purchase cause I might get a better deal at the expo.
Yes they will sell at an expo and yes you can usually get a better deal.By lowering prices at a show it entices people to actually go to the dealership.In retail terms it's sort of a loss leader..ex: Your grocery store advertises bread for 25 cents a loaf counting on the fact that you will go to the store to buy the bread ,but you will also purchase other regular priced merchandise.

Top Bottom