ATV Ramps

Trigger 95

Reaction score
Looking to buy some ramps prefer 2 pc folding arched with good load rating. Does anyone know a good place in Edmonton to buy at a reasonable price?

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got my set of ramp's at princess auto, but it fold in 3 it support a grizz 660 with me going up in the box in the pick up , so far so good , i think i paid 150 or so last year.

toomuchsledformyowngood

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy some ramps prefer 2 pc folding arched with good load rating. Does anyone know a good place in Edmonton to buy at a reasonable price?
believe it or not canadian tire on calgary trail has some really good ones for a deacent price. the only down side is that you have to put them together yourself. which is a pain in the ass but worth it. the hold back straps fade fast but still work none the less. they worked great for me, until i sold them lol no point having 2 sets of ramps.

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
believe it or not canadian tire on calgary trail has some really good ones for a deacent price. the only down side is that you have to put them together yourself. which is a pain in the ass but worth it. the hold back straps fade fast but still work none the less. they worked great for me, until i sold them lol no point having 2 sets of ramps.

ye pcan tire has the bset deals, i got the folding ones 2 piece for 1/2 off ($100). they are rated for lots i think 1000 lbs per ramp

SKIROULE

Reaction score
I picked up a set from Cabela's on Sunday $140. They are extra wide and good for 1200 lbs. The only drawback is that you have to assemble them but there made in Canada.

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i bought a set of 7'6" folding moose ramps. and i would say they are the nicest ones out there. you should be able to get them from rapid revolutions.

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i bought a set at peavey mart trifold ramp very good they also have strips for sleds and grips for quad

Top Bottom