ATV lift table

broke'n'nuts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at buying a lift table to work on the sleds and quads etc, anyone one have any feed back on a good brand, pros cons etc. Looking at the lift king out of Calgary or a premium lift out of lower mainland. 48" wide 9' long. Any other manufacturers that are better? Thanks in advance

https://liftking.ca/motorcycle-lifts/

broke'n'nuts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The second link is the one I had. Worked good. It did lift the sxs but barely.
The premium comes with a few more goodies too. The front tire vise and check are advertised as free where as they might have to be bought with lift king. Just trying to avoid buying a cheap Chinese knock off. Hard without seeing them up close

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine came with the wheel vise, extra width sides and drop away table for the rear tire. I think most of them are good it is just the ones from princess auto or harbor freight you have to avoid.

tripster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had an older lift king and it worked decent but it was straight air and you had to rock it a little bit to lift the rzr 800 but wouldn't lift a rzr900. The original lift king was an offshore copy of the rotary atv lift and did come with the vise. If I had to choose between the 2 for my sxs I would go with the lift king because of the air over hyd lift vs straight air.

broke'n'nuts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had an older lift king and it worked decent but it was straight air and you had to rock it a little bit to lift the rzr 800 but wouldn't lift a rzr900. The original lift king was an offshore copy of the rotary atv lift and did come with the vise. If I had to choose between the 2 for my sxs I would go with the lift king because of the air over hyd lift vs straight air.
The hydraulic lift king is 1g more than the air. Not worth it to me. I'm only lifting smaller quads. Don't have a sxs so not to worried about weight.

tripster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I double checked you links and they are only $100 apart. When I originally bought mine I also had atvs and didn't think I needed bigger now I'm looking at replacing with a 8000lb 2 post hoist then it's easier for car repairs as well.

broke'n'nuts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Garage is limited to the smaller hoist unfortunately. If I ever get time or money to build my shop a 2 post would be going in for sure. I looked at the handy lift also, used by one of the Edmonton shops, made in USA and about 1000 bucks more to add in the sides and extras the other one comes with

Top Bottom