atv license

jeffso

Reaction score
I have heard a rumor that by June of 2009 we will need to have a license to ride our atv's is this true? let me know.

jeffso

Reaction score
I meant that you need a license like a drivers license. you have to take a course to get one it sounds similar to the boat license you need to have

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Sign me up ....I got nothing to hide from....I hope the monies that is collected from it go back into education and to clubs for trail maintence

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
sounds about close to the appropriate time frame that i was informed of. we should be seeing some interesting things come about with under 16 riders too. so if your one of the parents that like to send your kids out on 800cc machines with no riding gear or supervision better do it soon and get it out of your system before the accountability laws come into play. that way you wont have to pay the fines or get criminally charged to kill your kid. (and i wasnt directing this at anybody in particular).

hhhmmmm..... might be time to join http://www.aohva.com/ . so we can have our say in the laws comming out.

northstar23

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you need a snowmobile license in Alberta/BC for riders under 16 yrs of age?

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you need a snowmobile license in Alberta/BC for riders under 16 yrs of age?

No you don't! What a money grab if this becomes effective in June.....what a joke.....Over regulated and under represented!!! THE MEANING OF CANADA!!:rant:

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats our wonderful over thinkers. What ever happened to responsible parenting?? Thats why manufactures make mini quads and sleds, chit, you can buy them at walmart.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats our wonderful over thinkers. What ever happened to responsible parenting?? Thats why manufactures make mini quads and sleds, chit, you can buy them at walmart.

Responsible parenting, now that's a thought.

I think what we need is a law and a license to be a parent. People who want to have children should have to apply for a license to have kids, at the same time they would be enrolled in a parenting course and upon completion of the course have to do an exam, both written and practical in child rearing, and should they pass it, then and only then , be given a license to have children. Should they fail the exam, they should be taken to the hospital and have all their reproductive organs removed, this way the stupid can't reproduce and cause the rest of us grief.

Top Bottom