ATV JACK or LIFT

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Hey guys, I am looking for a jack or lift for the ATV. This is so that all four wheels can be off the ground. Don't have any idea where to get one. Would like to get hubby one of these. Thanks

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a member here, I believe called Sledlift that builds lifts that work for both sleds and atv`s.

They are made out of metal and use a trailer jack to raise and lower. They do work really well and will lift the quad so that all 4 tires are off the ground at once.

I do have the blue prints and built one for myself.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am looking for a jack or lift for the ATV. This is so that all four wheels can be off the ground. Don't have any idea where to get one. Would like to get hubby one of these. Thanks

Canadian tire or Princess Auto have them. I got mine from Canadian tire for $79.99 on sale a couple years ago.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen one at a fleet and farm for about 90-100 bucks. Thought about it but decided not to at the time.

sledheadrevxp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Princess auto had them on sale not to long ago. Id try there they might still be on sale.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Motorcycle Jack | Canadian Tirehis is the one that crappy tire sells. It goes on sale a couple times a year. I have to put an 8" chunk of wood on top of my lift when working on my quad but I have a lift and 29.5 outlaws. It lifts our 450 Kodiak perfectly though without the wooden block.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got a brand new one that i got for a present last year.. tryed it once to see how it works.. it works good but i have an older one that my cousin made for me a few years ago.. so i use it.. the other one sits.. same one as crappy tire has or princess auto has.. sell it for 50 bucks plus shipping or pick up in calgary..

i mean if you live in edmonton, you can probably buy one for less than mine cause of the shipping you will save.. but if someone is close to me and needs one.. i have one for sale.. just dont advertise it.. just sits there in the box. haha

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got one from cappy tire first try to lift my sxs blew the top off the jack they do not lift 1500 lbs got it replaced only lift one side at a time

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a 2 1/2 ton floor jack at crap tire last spring on sale for 35 clams. It's a cute little thing and works great. If it can lift my heavy rzr it will lift your hubbies light little Grizz :)

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Well buddy you know Dean has regular floor jacks I just thought this little gimmick might be neat, but I have not made up my mind 100% if I am getting one.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
his is the one that crappy tire sells. It goes on sale a couple times a year. I have to put an 8" chunk of wood on top of my lift when working on my quad but I have a lift and 29.5 outlaws. It lifts our 450 Kodiak perfectly though without the wooden block.
..this is the one i got..can even lift my sled up to change around skis..works great for my grizz too...very handy to have! ya they go on sale lots..i got mine for christmas a few years ago too!

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get one for sure...I use mine almost everyday in the shop...quads, dirtbikes, sleds, it works great for everything.

Top Bottom