atv freindly campgrounds

iluv mud

Reaction score
i am new into the trail riding and i am looking for some campgrounds that you can take your quad into and have some decent trails. anywhere within 2hrs of edmonton? thx

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
i am new into the trail riding and i am looking for some campgrounds that you can take your quad into and have some decent trails. anywhere within 2hrs of edmonton? thx

I think after this past weekend anyone that attended our campout would FULLY recommend Outwest Campground near Rocky Mountain House, its a little more than 2 hours but not much.

They are fully geared to ATVers, give them a call 403-844-3083 or check them out online Outwest Camping & R.V. Park

SnowBunny25

Reaction score
There are a ton of campgrounds, and spots to pull off on the side of the roady by Rocky. We were there two weekends ago and had a great time. Lots of quad trails, and nobody cares if you are quading at 7:00 a.m. or 10:00 p.m.

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This place sounds great... Any idea where a guy could find trail maps for that area?

jofstie

Reaction score
Hope lake is about 15 minutes northwest of Boyle. You can quad right into your campsite and there are trails that will connect you to North buck, chump, and Skeleton lake.

mudbug

Reaction score
There is a great camp ground at chump lake you can ride quads in and out $15.00 a night $5.00 for wood great site. but if you wanna save a buck, 1 km before the camp ground you can hang a right and camp anywere you like for free, trails galore Northbuck lake on one side Chump lake on the other and you can ride to Skeleton or right up to the north side of North buck awsome trails and quite

Top Bottom