Attention Diesel Owners!! $599 Intake+Exhaust SUPER SPECIAL

ST1

Reaction score
G'day All,

We are offering our S&B Cold Air Intake and AFE Turbo-Back 4" Performance Exhaust Package Special until November 30.

Package price is only $599!!! (expires DECEMBER 31/09)
If you would like us to do the installation, we only charge $325 for most trucks.

For all you with 2008+ diesel trucks (2008+) with DPF systems in your exhaust, we have DPF elimination kits available as well.

Attachments

• AFEturboback.jpg
    AFEturboback.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 444
  • SBintake.jpg
    SBintake.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ordered two packages! One for my 7.3 ltr and one for my dad's 6.0 ltr great price! I can't wait to see and feel the difference, thanks Justin.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Firefly... post up how the AFE exhaust sounds. Hopefully they will come on sale again & I can grab one for my 06 F350 6.0L

ST1

Reaction score
Due to some delays in shipping from AFE, we have extended the special until the end of December. Get your orders in while quanitity lasts!!

Any questions...please do not hesitate to email or call.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Firefly...did you get your exhaust on yet? How is the fit & finish? Sound? Did you notice a drop in EGT's if your running gauges?

ST1.... you guys have any other exhaust sales coming up for a 6.0L Ford SD?

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Culvert,

First a huge :ThumbsupMsn: for St1. The intake was going to be delayed for both the 6.0ltr. and 7.3ltr and ST1 stepped up and upgraded both kits with AFE Stage 2 Cold Air kits rather than the S&B along with the AFE 4" Turbo Back Exhausts! Thanks Justin

I will get some pics on shortly but the install was super easy on the intake and (I was pressed for time so) a muffler shop did my Turbo Back. The intake sounds great nice little spool whine and the muffler is pretty much stock sounding, just what I wanted. Justin said I would notice a difference in performance and he was right! Day and Night and I haven't even put a Chip In! Can't wait! LOL

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I dont want to run the intake on my 6.0 but would like the exhaust.
ST1... is there any deals on just exhaust?

Top Bottom