Attention dealers... or anyone with an opinion for that matter-

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
If you decide to go cat... Terry at T&T is WELL worth the drive and would be the only place I would send any of my friends now. Solid stand up guy... Witnessed some of the things he does to make sure his customers stay happy first hand a few weekends ago... It left me wide eyed! I wont be much help to you being in edmonton but if you are ever going to be around the valemount area I can line you up a rip on a T3 no problem. If you are looking at a Doo or want to go in and get some honest feedback I would be heading over to Bow Ridge and talking to Ken.. He is on the site (SnoPro)... Veteran in the sport... Will sell you what you need... Not what needs to be sold. Being a salesman myself it takes alot for me to be able to send a customer else where...But both of those places have proven themselves time and time again! Anybody that says building a relationship with your dealer.. Obviosly isnt one of Terry's customers! No matter what you choose you aren't going to buy "crap" now-a-days regardless of what the banter on this website will lead you to believe. Go sit on a few... Look at the fit and finish... Find the one that FITS you the best and what you are going to use it for... Everything else is just noise! Good luck!

Probably the best post I have seen written by you since I've been here. Nice work!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you decide to go cat... Terry at T&T is WELL worth the drive and would be the only place I would send any of my friends now. Solid stand up guy... Witnessed some of the things he does to make sure his customers stay happy first hand a few weekends ago... It left me wide eyed! I wont be much help to you being in edmonton but if you are ever going to be around the valemount area I can line you up a rip on a T3 no problem. If you are looking at a Doo or want to go in and get some honest feedback I would be heading over to Bow Ridge and talking to Ken.. He is on the site (SnoPro)... Veteran in the sport... Will sell you what you need... Not what needs to be sold. Being a salesman myself it takes alot for me to be able to send a customer else where...But both of those places have proven themselves time and time again! Anybody that says building a relationship with your dealer.. Obviosly isnt one of Terry's customers! No matter what you choose you aren't going to buy "crap" now-a-days regardless of what the banter on this website will lead you to believe. Go sit on a few... Look at the fit and finish... Find the one that FITS you the best and what you are going to use it for... Everything else is just noise! Good luck!

Good thing terry doesn't sell skidoo or you would be f@&$&d

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm on my 3rd season with a 2012 Proclimb 162 and the sled has been flawless. I'm so happy that I didnt have the issues that others had on there 12's. After spending some time on a mountain magic arrow charged XM and a stock XM I fell in love. I wish the doo dealer in lloyd was as good as white knuckle has been to me. I think it comes down to dealer. All the sleds seem to work really good and they all break. Good luck.

ralphsmotorsports

Reaction score
Website
www.ralphsmotorsports.com
We have some great deals on 2015 M8’s right now. We are in Calgary, right off Barlow & 32[SUP]nd[/SUP] Ave (#5 2220 32[SUP]nd[/SUP] Ave NE to be exact). We actually have all of the 2015 M8 models in stock.
We’ll be honest, we don’t have a sled for you to test drive. But we’ve been working with Arctic Cat, and looks like there is a Demo Day planned in March out in Revelstoke for the 2016s. I’m pending absolute confirmation of details from my rep, but should have them within the next few days. Might be the perfect opportunity for you to demo one and sno check it?
Mark in our sales department is one of the owners here at Ralph’s Motorsports, and would be happy to go over the details of what kind of riding you do and what we would recommend specifically for you. He used to run our service department for a number of years, so you can bet he knows his sleds inside and out.
We hope you give us a call! 403-291-4868

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Trent;someone hacked your account.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is going way out there and I may be outta line but whatever. I'm in the same boat as you basically due for a new sled and I was kind of waiting for the next big thing. Then after my wife said she wants a snow bike , I started looking down that road, well now after a bit of research I'm seriously considering taking the plunge INSTEAD of a new sled .... I dunno just another possibility

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is going way out there and I may be outta line but whatever. I'm in the same boat as you basically due for a new sled and I was kind of waiting for the next big thing. Then after my wife said she wants a snow bike , I started looking down that road, well now after a bit of research I'm seriously considering taking the plunge INSTEAD of a new sled .... I dunno just another possibility

Everyone I've talked too loves theirs but not for everyone.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are waiting for the 16 releases and see something you like in the Doo lineup I would love to quote you on one Troy. Ride what is best for you though. Its all about fun factor.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are waiting for the 16 releases and see something you like in the Doo lineup I would love to quote you on one Troy. Ride what is best for you though. Its all about fun factor.

Thanks Ken. You have my word, you'll be the guy that sells me one, IF i decide to go to the dark side.

I had a pretty good chat with a fella in Red Deer tonight though, and it's really not looking good for anyone else at this time. I've been known to change my mind though, so I guess we'll have to wait and see :beer:;)

Loadie

Reaction score
If Calgary and south works for you come and see me at Pro-Am Motorsports , Calgary's newest Arctic Cat dealer . We are also a Yamaha dealer and have just moved into our huge new store . Wish I had read this earlier as I had our demo units out in Sicamous this week and just got back to town. Cat has some huge rebates on now and it is a great time to get a good deal on a sled . Give us a call and we can see what we can do about getting you on a demo unit 403-277-0099 . My name is Glen and if I'm not available ask for Chris .

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is skidoo doing demo rides this year.
The Western Demo Tour is no longer in play. However if you have a dealer in your area that gets a Kuster ride you can maybe latch onto one of those at CKMP in Sicamous. They have cut those back for Alberta and BC dealers and are concentrating on Sask and Man dealers or dealers that have never been to one.

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Yamaha Motor Canada has a Mountain Power Tour Scheduled for several stops in BC this winter/spring. We were to be rolling starting today but the conditions are not that conducive to a mountain powder ride. We will be monitoring over the next 4-6 weeks and once winter arrives we have a fleet of Viper MTX with Boost for all to enjoy Please keep in touch with your local dealer for updates in each corner of BC.

As well Yamafest is March 28 in Revy where one can Demo 2016 Models ;) in several flavours.

Safe sledding amongst your snow dance!!
RS

Top Bottom