Athabasca Snowmobile Rally & ASA Jamboree - Feb 22 Weekend

Lynn

Reaction score
The Athabasca River Runners Snowmobile Club is hosting the ASA Jamboree Feb 21 & 22, 2014. We did receive a few inches of fresh snow last night and the trails are in great shape. It's going to be a great event! Great trails, awesome food, good music, and a great bunch of people who all like the same thing - sledding! Lots of great prizes too. The support we have been receiving from local and province wide businesses is incredible. Come on out! For more info, contact Lynn at 780-675-2154, or see the attached document. Supper and dance tickets are pre-sale only, so please call me to purchase.

Attachments

• 2014rallyposter2.jpg
    2014rallyposter2.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 150
  • Jamboree Info Sheet2.pdf
    113 KB · Views: 86

Toeknee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glen I just called Lynn today and registered over the phone with credit card

Lynn

Reaction score
Lynn how do we preregister? Website? Fax a form? Phone? Carrier pigeon message? Help

Yes, easiest way to register at this point is just to give me a call at 780-675-2154. If you happen to be in Athabasca, you can get tickets at Athabasca Value Drug Mart and Athabasca Outdoor Products as well.

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there a map somewhere showin directions to the hall for registration on Saturday morning? We are comin from Edmonton.

Lynn

Reaction score
I don’t have a map, but I will give you the directions and there will also be signs.
Heading north towards Athabasca, turn left on Hwy663 (towards Cross Lake Provincial Park) and travel west 9.7km, turn right on Hwy 812 and travel north 6.6km, turn left on TwpRd 654 and travel west for 1.7km. Hall will be on left hand side.

Hope this helps,
Lynn

Lynn

Reaction score
Yay! It's snowing and coming down pretty good! Going to be awesome on top the freshly groomed trails.

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t have a map, but I will give you the directions and there will also be signs.
Heading north towards Athabasca, turn left on Hwy663 (towards Cross Lake Provincial Park) and travel west 9.7km, turn right on Hwy 812 and travel north 6.6km, turn left on TwpRd 654 and travel west for 1.7km. Hall will be on left hand side.

Hope this helps,
Lynn

Thank you for the directions. Hope it snows lots for tomorrow.:)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Rode today up by Island Lake, definitely 3-5" of fresh on the trails and roads up there, was a good day. Checked into our hotel and heading for dinner then to registration soon

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got home from the rally. Trails were in good shape and the fresh snow helped lots. Very well organized and alot of fun. A big thank you to the club on a job very well done. See you next year.

Hillbilly64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a great event!!! Many thanks to the club and all the volunteers who put in the long hours to pull it off.

Reactions: PDQ
Top Bottom